Saturday, January 24, 2009

CANT YOU TAKE A HINT

I know Im not the only person who been through this situation...but how come it seems that every time I invite your ass over and you say you staying only for a while, you dont leave til 2 in the morning... I would think that you would take a hint, you came over at 9 and said your only gonna stay for a minute(my dumb ass done fell for it again), but then stay for 5 hours. I do little "get out my house" gestures like, checking my watch(even though I dont have one on) and making a loud sigh so I dont have to be a rude and say get the hell out(STRIKE 1), then I move on to saying, "damn what time is it, WOW! I didn't know it was that late, I need to get up for work in the morning". Yo ass still dont move (STRIKE 2)... Now if I have to excort myself out the room just to go in MY room to change into my pajamas, and you still dont take a hint (STRIKE MUTHERFUCKING 3)... So now I got to be a rude and negative heifer(like you say), just because your dumb ass cant take a hint, a clue, an observation... Black people, why do us few good citizens have to resort to becoming that rude ass bitch(which we all know we can be) just to get yo ass to do what we asked nicely 3 damn times... THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS.................................."People take your kindness for a weakness, only because they dont expect that top notch real bitch to come out" And if you cant relate to this inevitable situation, you the damn guest Im speaking of, so maybe you need to check yourself"THE END AND GOOD NIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment