Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why Are You Called "Fat Gurl"?


Alot of people might read this blog and think its hilarious, but aint shit funny about food! lol Food is the most wonderful thing ever. If you know me, you knew when you first met me that I loved food, because I simply told you, "Food is my first love"! Duh!! Even my family loves food as some may have noticed coming over for holidays and getting forced to eat a second plate! lol But my family is not like me, because I EAT!!!! I wake up in the mornings and have to work out religiously because I eat alot! I dont work out because its a healthy thing to do and to stay fit, even though thats a perk, but I work out so I can continue to be able to eat as much as I do... Sad huh? Dont judge me.... you know you have issues!! lol I will try anything at least once and if I like it, then Ill try it three or four times. My favorite dish is lasagna.... oh how I love thee! lol... but even though I eat alot, majority of the times I try to eat healthy so... dont think your on the same page as me! lol.... With that said my favorite fast food is Zaxbys... OH MY LAMB, I GO HAM!!!! ON SOME ZAXBY'S! Its funny how people say they gone get a salad to be healthy, but get the buffalo blue salad, that has hot sauce and then they drinch there salad with blue cheese... then still think they're taking a healthy route! I dont even put that in my conscience to lie to myself! lol... I know its not as healthy as a ceasar salad, but damn!!! I like what I like!! lol... my mom cooks the best turkey burger of life!!! Just thought yall should know and be jealous for a second! ha! But I love to eat, Im writing this because someone made me realize how fat I was yesterday, because I ate a BK Whopper, then had a BK Tendercrisp, then had Waffle House!!!! OMG!!! Alot of people sleep on Waffle House, screw IHOP!!! Go to Waffle House and get a grilled chicken dinner and see how your life's going to change!!! By the way thats healthy... grilled chicken and a salad, even tho I substitute the salad for hashbrowns(smothered, covered, diced, and peppered), but who asked me anyway right? lol.... The other day my brother said I was losing too much weight and I needed to stop running....I smiled and laughed from a real healthy place(my stomach) and proceeded to the kitchen to eat some ribs... i normally dont ever eat pork... but damn it Bigelows have some good ass ribs!!! But I smiled because I knew I could keep eating and still keep my shape alot of people say its gone catch up with me!! No its not because I dont have a fast metabolism at all.... I work out!!! Diets dont work they said and showed that with statistics.... Im so happy that they did, because if I ever had to get on one,everyone would be catching feelings because I would be one rude goon!!! lol or maybe not, im pretty lowkey!!! :) Well this is my blog for today, random to some, but its about food, so its a GREAT blog to me!!! lmao!!!! So... WHY ARE U CALLED "FAT GURL".... does that answer your question? Thanks Fat Man for the name... it fits perfectly! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment