Saturday, January 24, 2009

Heavy is the Krown


They walk around with there heads held high, no slouching ever because they looking to the sky,
Wearing a crown of elegance, stature,and power, you cant tell me that my fam wont take over and devour,
Any rapper, any critic, any hater that tries, to compete, to critique, to hate so loudly with lies,
Speaking vulgarities, saying that my niggas aint shit, cant rap, wont make it? Nigga slit ya wrist!
From Comfort 1 all the way to NBC, who else has a mixtape where you love every track on the CD?
Take ya time Ill wait, but dont take up my time, my fam in the studio as we speak, believe they grind,
Who else can spit a hot line saying they Mr. Get it Get it Get it, aint no contradictions about his statement because my nigga really get it,
Tell me who can have hair like a shark fin fuck these mohawk bitches, Mr. My flow is authentic too nigga peep the stitching,
Who else can ask me are geeks as cool as us but be Mr. I spit it to you beginners a monster, you other rappers bore me, go purify yourselves in the waters of Lake Manitonka, man we roll with deep, hopping out of trucks as big as Tonka,
My nigga got that new new crown, but dont try my fam, this Mr. Went turkey, but he still go ham,
We cover every genre, you thought I was done, Naw, got my bro who can rap, but sings like a God,
Mr. However you want it, standing in front, riding on top... Mr. Push! Understand my fam crazy with it, dont be a stupid duck and woddle by and overlook,
They starting a trend... yeah a trend! lol believe they making moves,
Aligning the planets, putting galaxies in rotation, having other beings wanna get in the groove,
My fam is official with it, If you havent noticed yet, Im talking about Tripple Krown,3's in the air for TKM, and for me it means a tripple threat is around,
Unlike everyone else, my fam is of royalty and whatever they want to do they can acheive,now with that said go ahead and scroll down below and download they new mixtape CD!


Tripple Krown Muziik "The Nightmare Before Christmas" http://www.zshare.net/download/531001488355e6a9/

No comments:

Post a Comment