Sunday, February 1, 2009

What I Dont Need!

I dont need all these followers to read my blogs,
Im just here to express my feelings,
I dont need everyones support when Im going through a situation,
I just want yours, because you bring me healing,
I dont need noone telling me what I should do,
I just want to make my own decisions,
I dont need drama coming back to me about some bullshit,
I thought we were family, what happened to the connection,
I dont need my positive state being deranged,
because you continue to be a child,
Ive been out of high school for 4 years now,
I dont need to be dealing with these lies, you foul,
I dont take heed to negativity,
Everyone knows Im pretty low key,
It takes a long time to get me upset,
but you said somethings that made me begin to heat,
Believe you better not touch the hem of their garments,
You dont talk about my family, point blank period,
I dont give a damn if you speak rudely of me,
I know who I am P.E.B.Y.L.E.S, but dont ever step to them, bitch im serious!
I can go on and on about what I dont need,
and what I can do, cause believe me it will and can be done,
But until you step to me like you 21 about it,
show ya face bitch, Im calling you out, dont run!!!!!

2 comments: